Sunday, January 4, 2015

Service Dog Training Day 4

January 4,2015-

Today, was a rest day all around for everyone.....Hey it's Sunday, and we woke up to not the brightest of days so we chalked it up to an added rest day for the pack!

Outside of some indoor workouts, we took it easy and just spent some time together.......

Skyler started her new therapy- in time we will be blogging about that BUT we want to record how things go and see for ourselves before moving on......we will do videos in the meantime though to be shared later.

I however, just rested up for my workout and training tomorrow.....it's going to be a long day, Pam has a lot to do from workouts to taking care of business in every which way......

I have a feeling we will be doing some more basic training....I hope we get to go out and about and hit up some stores before too long.

Okay, so I just wanted to check in with you all today.....
See you tomorrow!

Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment