Friday, January 2, 2015

Day Two of Service Dog Training

January 2, 2015-



Today, we basically went over some basics, like heeling and sitting when told to do so.....

During out run earlier I did however get to go inside the bank with Pam. That was cool!

We walked through the maze, where people line up to be helped, we should do this again really soon. I need the practice although I think for my first time in the maze I did really well.....

Walking in our setup below may have helped out a little as we have the poles to walk around and an area to make turns etc....and practice heeling with little interruptions.....

When we were in the bank one of the employees came to greet me, I jumped up and Pam had to mention he is in fact in training and he shouldn't be allowed to jump so please give him a NO, and not to let him jump!......Yet another thing I need to work on......

Here is us working today:


Can't wait to see what is in store for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment